Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Mercedes-Benz & me


Hi. My name is Joe Daniel. Friends usually call me Daniel. "Mercedes Benz" some tag it as the old man's car. Are you in that category too? Not me for sure. I love and always would think of Mercedes Benz when i was 12. My dad use to say 'Son, you have to study hard and be smart if you want the 'Star'. Did i? not really... hehehe. I finished form 5 and I tell myself I am gonna own a Mercedes-Benz when I reach 30! that is when I was only 17. Did i? No! Should have listen to dad and study hard ...hehehe but, did I drive a Merc after that? Yes, in fact many. Why? I was in the automobile industries! and I am selling Mercedes-Benz. You name it, all I have driven from A-Class, B-Class, C-Class, E-Class, the S-Class, ML350, CLS350, SLK200, E55AMG etc.. fun! Is it my dream come true? :) ... hahaha, not really.. But I realized people's dream most of the time, hehehe. Why? because when I manage to persuade them to buy a Mercedes-Benz, I am actually realizing his dream. It is lovely to see them driving the Mercedes-Benz out from my showroom. All the satisfied and proud owner of Mercedes.. what about my own dream? well, I owned mine too few years after 30! A second hand C-Class. This is my fifth car and it is the best of all! A car that is built to last and engineered for safety and excellent comfort. You got to try one and set your goal to own one of these 'Star', ... at least one in your life!

This blog is all about my experiences with all the Mercedes-Benz, the car and the people's who own it and who has a word to say about it too.. it might be compliment and even a bad comment! Well, It is all my experiences with all these babies and I love you all !!! Mercedes-Benz, muackss!!

No comments:

Post a Comment